Saturday, December 24, 2011

Communication-Final Blog

It has been a wonderful journey sharing information and resources throughout the course. Now that we have come to the end of another eight weeks it would be an injustice to not share some contact information so that we can continue to share insights on Communication and Collaboration.  My e-mail address for Walden is; markt@waldenu.edu


To all I say THANK YOU FOR EIGHT (8) GREAT WEEKS. The communication journey is just another step towards our specialization. As we move towards the future in working for and with children and families let us remember that the communication process is a rich discipline for the social fabric of relationships (O'Hair, & Wiemann, 2009). 







Hope to share with all of you in the future! Adios!

3 comments:

  1. Theresa,
    Thanks for those indepth contributions you made in your blogs as well as discussion posts. It has been great learning! I am sensing the parting that is about to take place and reading the sentiments of my colleagues only serve to drive home the point that some severing is about to take place and at times it conjure up some emotions. It has been a life changing experience, one that will last a life time. I wish you all the best in your specialization. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa,

    I do not know where to began. I want to thank you for taking the extra mile to help me when ever I needed it. Reading your discussions and blogs have helped me learn alot. My specialization is teaching and diversity. I hope we have the pleasure of learning together in the next course. If not, I hope we can keep in touch. My e-mail:oceangolddiva@yahoo.com. This is not goodbye but goodluck. I will be waiting to hear from you through Yahoo!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa,
    I guess this is the junction to take different paths. I hope I will see you in future courses. I will take this opportunity to say thank you for the wisdom and knowledge shared. I wish you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete