Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank You, Thank You!

   Thank You!      

               
Engrid

                   



You have really been an inspiration to me. I was able to relate to you because we share similiar experiences. I live in a country of a dfferent culture and you live in a country where the cultural traditions are also different from what you were accustomed to. However we were able to positively, collaborate with colleagues near and far for the well being of children and families. As we continue to support each other's growth, may we always remember what really matters; Children and families.
Thank you for your inspiration, support and dedication to early childhood education. May you find the joy, peace, and courage, as you reach out to children and families of different cultural background.

YOU!

1 comment:

  1. Theresa,

    Thank you so much for all of the encouraging words throughout the past eight weeks. I loved reading your post and conversating with you through our post. You bring so much enthusiam to this field and I feel like you will make a great leader in whatever capacity that might be. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete