Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Big Thank You to All!

Just Saying Thanks!!!

It's A Small World After All!!!

This is just to say thanks to all of you for the support, encouragement, comments, and positive thoughts shared during the past eight (8) weeks. It's being a pleasure meeting all of you in the discussions and your blogs. It is very encouraging to know that we are all journeying for the same cause; children and families. Even though we may be from different cultural backgrounds, we were able to relate to each other respectfully, positively, and with sensitivity. It's a small world!
I now look forward to the continued support and collaboration, as we share our hopes, our dreams, our goals and aspirations.

Thanks to all of you and have a Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year!

3 comments:

  1. Theresa,I want to let you know that I appreciate your words of encouragement and support as I continue my journey in the early childhood field. Without your comments on the discussion boards and blogs, I would not have had the courage to grow and as a person and a professional in the early childhood field.

    Thanks again!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa it truly is a small world. I was pleasantly surprised to learn during week one of our course that you live where I am from. I was also intrigued as you are from Granada originally. Over the past 8 weeks I have enjoyed leaning from you and your experiences as we have similar cross cultural experiences yet different perspectives. Thank you for your insight and knowledge and I look forward to hopefully meeting you at your school in a couple weeks. Have a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa,
    Yes it is a wonderful, small world that we all working togather hand in hand towards the same goal. Thank you for the wisdom, knowledge and encouragement. Enjoy the break, rest and relax.

    ReplyDelete